Greetings from England

Greetings from England

Postby Maurice Goldsmith » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 am

Hi,

I'm Maurice and I've taken a stab at writing my first post-apocalyptic novel - it's called the Lucifer Bug and so far is only available on Kindle.
I came across this site because I was researching the question of whether civilisation could recover to the same level after a global catastrophe, and came to the conclusion that because we'd used up all the readily accessible resources the answer was probably "no". Then I found Lewis's article "out of the ashes" on aeon.co and realised that he'd thought of it first!
I am the author of a post-apocalyptic novel - The Lucifer Bug http://www.theluciferbug.com/
Maurice Goldsmith

Re: Greetings from England

Postby germanforestgump » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello Maurice,
nice to read from You!
I have been away for some time so I find Your Post very late.
I hope You are not too dissappointed by the poor reactions here.
I find this Topic very important and would like to have more discussions here!
Are you thinking of publish Your Book on paper also?

Kind greetings, Your Hans
germanforestgump

Re: Greetings from England

Postby Maurice Goldsmith » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:21 am

Hi Hans
Thanks for your response - I agree, both that it's been quiet in terms of responses, and that it's an important subject that would be good to discuss more. I've been having discussions with another member, tahanson43206, and he would like to increase the traffic too.

One thing I noticed is that I don't get emails telling me of postings (I didn't realise you'd replied until I came and checked). It would be good to have a regular digest that keeps me informed, although perhaps not as intrusive as LinkedIn and Facebook. Once a week would do!

Anyway, thanks again for your response

Maurice
I am the author of a post-apocalyptic novel - The Lucifer Bug http://www.theluciferbug.com/
Maurice Goldsmith

Return to New members