Hyden House Limited
The Sustainability Centre
East Meon, Hampshire
GU32 1HR, UK
info@permaculture.co.uk
http://www.permaculture.co.uk

(c) 2007 >> 2009 >> 2010 >> 2011 >> 2013

Back page quotation - Begin:
This book is unique. As far as I know no-one else has collected together a full range of the techniques you can use to live happily off the grid with solar electricity.
End Quotation

This book is NOT included in the bibliography of "The Knowledge" but I think it would be a good fit for the Second Edition.

(th)
May every member of The Knowledge forum grow financially, intellectually, socially and beyond.
tahanson43206

Re: 20170727 Book: Do It Yourself 12 Volt Solar Power

Postby Maurice Goldsmith » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 pm

@tahanson thanks for the suggestion. I bought a copy of this e-book and it's already helped me to rewire my solar power system to be more efficient so I'm pleased I got it. However readers should be aware that it comes as a Kobo download (Kobo is an alternative to Kindle) so you either need a Kobo reader or an app to be able to read it. It doesn't come as a pdf. Kobo do apps for Windows and Mac, but nothing for Linux which is the OS I prefer to use. I finally got to read it by downloading an app for my Android phone, but reading it that way isn't that convenient.

It might be that if I'd searched I could have found the book in a different form, but I wasn't expecting it to be this hard!
I am the author of a post-apocalyptic novel - The Lucifer Bug http://www.theluciferbug.com/
Maurice Goldsmith

Return to Can you prepare for the apocalypse?