Other Novels

Re: Other Novels

Postby Strongbow » Sat May 28, 2016 10:54 am

tomwinwa wrote:It may be somewhat self-promoting (of course, if I don't, who will?) but a few months ago I released a post-apocalyptic novel called "The Archivist" which I describe as a "post-apocalyptic Indiana Jones type of story" that you might want to check out: http://www.tomdwright.com/writing/the-archivist/

I bought and read it. I really enjoyed it, but I would liked to have seen an alternative ending. :)
Strongbow

Postby tomwinwa » Sat May 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Strongbow wrote:
tomwinwa wrote:It may be somewhat self-promoting (of course, if I don't, who will?) but a few months ago I released a post-apocalyptic novel called "The Archivist" which I describe as a "post-apocalyptic Indiana Jones type of story" that you might want to check out: http://www.tomdwright.com/writing/the-archivist/

I bought and read it. I really enjoyed it, but I would liked to have seen an alternative ending. :)

Out of curiosity, what alternative ending did you see? This is intended to be the first book of a trilogy, so there were some intentional dangling threads and aspects of the world-building to be explored in the subsequent two books.
tomwinwa

Postby Strongbow » Sun May 29, 2016 11:51 am

lol I don't know how to say it without spoiling it for other readers!

I didn't know it was the beginning of a trilogy, so I look forward to buying and reading the others. The characters are good, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops.
Strongbow

Postby tomwinwa » Sun May 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Strongbow wrote:lol I don't know how to say it without spoiling it for other readers!

I didn't know it was the beginning of a trilogy, so I look forward to buying and reading the others. The characters are good, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops.

You can PM (private message) me. :-)
tomwinwa

Previous

Return to Best post-apoc novels?